You are receiving this email as you are registered to the GPfind system provided by NHS Doncaster CCG.
The GPfind tool is now available to all Doncaster GP Practices. The system is designed to provide clinicians and practice staff with information on new clinical pathways commissioned by NHS Doncaster CCG. This includes detailed information on the pathway, relevant referral forms and templates, and key contact details. The tool also provides links to the DMBC ‘Your Life’ website which provides information on community groups and activities in the Doncaster area.
WHAT CAN I FIND NOW ?
Currently, GPfind allows you to search for information and services on the following areas:
- Procedures of limited clinic value
- Clinical system templates (e.g. 2 week wait, coroners reports, etc.)
- Mental health and Learning Disabilities services (e.g. ReTHINK, MIND, RDASH, iAPT, etc.)
- Children’s services (e.g. Ophthalmology, sleep services, General Development Assessment’s, etc.)
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Vasectomies and Terminations
We will continue to be adding more information to this tool over the next 12 months in a bid to make it a vital resource for all Doncaster GP Practices.
HELP US RAISE AWARENESS
We would like to come and show your clinicians and staff the tool to help us raise awareness of the facility and also pick up any other ideas which could further help your organisation utilise services in the Doncaster area. You can help us with this by circulating this email around your GP Practice.
If you would like us to visit and demonstrate the system or you have any questions or comments, please contact:
- Chris Empson (Empson@DoncasterCCG.nhs.uk)
- Gemma Session (Sessions@DoncasterCCG.nhs.uk)
- Primary Care Team (PrimaryCare@DoncasterCCG.nhs.uk)
You can access the GPfind website by clicking the following link: